Our Employment related services offer assistance to newcomers who are looking for employment.
One-on-one counselling as well as workshops and information sessions are provided on relevant topics.
The program also provides network opportunities that include learning tours as well as referral services that connect clients with credential evaluation sources and local educational institutions.
One-on-one Employment Counselling Geared Towards
- Potential job seekers with career assessment
- Customized resume and cover letter preparation
- Filling out job applications
- Mock interviews
- Mentorship and network building
- Labour Market Information
- Career Exploration
- Occupational Research
- Second Career Transition
- Employment Standards Act and Regulations
- Workplace Hazardous Materials and other Workplace Health and Safety Training
- Resume and Cover Letter Writing
- Job Search Skills
- Application and Interview Preparation
Childminding Services Provided for Workshop Attendees
- Children 6 months – 6 years old
- Healthy and nutritious snacks provided
- Permanent Resident
- Convention Refugees
For more information email Settlement Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519-915-5588 ext. 199.