For Job Seekers, we offer one-on-one counselling, career goal setting, occupation search, and financial support for individuals with financial hardship.
Job readiness workshops and career exploration events are also available.
|DEADLINE TO APPLY
|# OF POSITIONS
|• A go-getter and a hunter
• Someone who connects with people and can build a network of customers
• A successful Security Consultant at Security ONE has creative lead-generating techniques
and the drive to exceed sales goals For Security ONE security products
• Minimum 2 years of sales experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Must possess strong communication and negotiation skills
• Effective time management skills
• Aptitude for problem solving and resolving conflicts
• Ability to determine solutions for customers in a consultative sales approach
• Ability to self-generate business leads through creative, traditional and social media marketing
• Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
• Reliable vehicle
• Ability to work flexible hours that accommodate our customers’ needs
• Must provide Police Clearance
|$16.55/hr (depending on the experience)
|Wage is negotiable depending on experience
Handle a variety of clerical and administrative tasks
managing accounts payable and accounts receivable
receiving and recording cash and cheques
producing a variety of reports including income statements and balance sheets
checking for accuracy in reports, figures, and postings
managing transactions for cash and cheques with banks
interacting with management, customers, and vendors
|Wage is negotiable depending on experience
• Study design briefs and conceptualize visuals based on requirements
• Schedule projects and define budget constraints
• Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
• Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
• Test graphics across various media
• Amend designs after feedback
• Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
• Diploma or Degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
• A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
• Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign,
Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
• A keen eye for aesthetics and details
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
• Willing to accept marketing and other duties as assigned
|Answering and directing phone calls
Organizing and scheduling appointments and meetings
Maintaining contact lists of vendors and customers
Producing and distributing correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms
Assisting in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
Developing and maintaining a filing system
Performing basic data entry as required
Ordering office supplies
Perform other duties as maybe assigned by the Manager
Diploma in Offfice Administration, preferred
Willing to multi-tasks
Strong Communication skills
Open to learning/being trained
Proficient in MS Office and other software applications
|Customer Service Assistant
|Positon is part-time, 20 hours per week and may lead to full time.
Provide exceptional customer service by responding to clients inquiries and resolving issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Handle a high volume of incoming calls and emails from clients, ensuring all inquiries are addressed and resolved.
- Accurately enter customer information and update account details in the database.
- Analyze customer needs and recommend appropriate services to enhance their experience.
- Schedule, cancel and/or rebooking of clients consultation with RCIC.
- Receive and process client payment, issue invoice billing.
- Communicate effectively with customers, colleagues, and management to ensure a seamless customer experience.
- Maintain a positive attitude and professional demeanor at all times.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in data entry and computer skills.
- Multilingual or bilingual skills are a plus, particularly in Filipino.
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to handle challenging situations with empathy and professionalism.
- Ability to analyze customer needs and provide appropriate solutions.
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals who are passionate about providing exceptional customer service. We offer competitive compensation, ongoing training, and opportunities for career advancement.
If you have the required skills and are interested in joining our team as a Customer Service Representative, please apply with your updated resume.
|Childcare Worker: LEVEL 2
|Responsibilities: • Develop, implement and assess daily activities that support and promote the development of newcomer children. • Attend meetings and workshops as directed by the Coordinator or Senior Manager. • Organize space, equipment and materials before activities. • Assist children in expressing themselves by listening and responding with questions or comments that extend conversations. • Use a variety of teaching techniques including modelling, observing, questioning, demonstrating, and reinforcing. • Encourage and assist children to practice self-help skills daily. • Plan and carry out experiences that foster an understanding of a variety of cultures and value systems. • Follow behavior guidance policy and all other policies established, and be in consistent with ECE Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice. • Maintain up to date records of Attendance Form, Registration form, Immunization log, a Daily Record Log, Index card for Emergency Contact, Food Restrictions and Allergies list, Child Profile, and Session Management Form. • Inspect childcare space every day prior to start of work for safety issues and seek corrective action according to procedures. • Communicate and follow the direction. • Share information regarding children’s learning and developments with parents. • Provide experiences and play materials that actively promote diversity and acceptance in interactions and attitudes. • Participate in an on-going professional development training. • Work in partnership with parents and other professionals as necessary to provide individualize curriculum for children with exceptional needs. • Ensure positive communication with parents and accommodate the parent’s instructions that are in alignment with W5’s polices, when possible, within group routines.
• Education – At least a two-year certificate in a child development program from a recognized academic institution.
• Professional Certification – Where applicable, candidate must be in good standing with relevant professional recognized bodies. (Ontario College of Early Childhood Educators)
• Have Current First Aid and CPR certification.
• Have Current Health assessment including immunization and proof of Tuberculosis status.
• Have Current Criminal and Vulnerable Reference Checks that is conducted not more than six months prior to commencement of work. • Demonstrate working knowledge or experience in providing diverse virtually learning activities. • Excellent interpersonal skills with parents, staff members and community members. • Mature and responsible attitude towards work. • Understand and have awareness of settlement issues and the concerns of newcomer children and parents.
• The job involves lifting and carrying of children and equipment up to 30 lbs. from floor to waist several times a day and participating in physical activities.
• Frequently walking, use hands and fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, and talk or hear
• Forward bending or stooping required frequently when assisting children.
• Ability to stand and sit; reach with hands and arms; kneel, crouch, squat or crawl for extended periods of time.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Duties include, but are not limited to:
Companionship and conversation
Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
Medication and appointment reminders
Assistance with grooming and bathing
Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
*Previous experience not necessary but is an asset*
*Skills training provided by Home Instead*
Requirements to be a Care Pro:
• Ability to treat and care for male and female community members and their property with dignity and respect
• Ability to communicate with male and female clients in a friendly and congenial manner
• Ability to lift, push or pull 25 pounds (11.3 kg)
• Ability to bend, twist, stoop, kneel, and reach
• Ability to withstand exposure to clutter, dust, and cleaning solutions
Complete a criminal background check, 2 professional and 2 personal references
Possess a valid driver’s license and have a reliable vehicle
Driver’s abstract is required
Possess a computer and a cell phone
Minimum Grade 12 education
Immunization Record (measles, mumps, rubella, varicella, hepatis B, 2 step tb skin test and flu shot)
Vulnerable Sector Search
Signed confidentiality form for each client
Covid 19 Testing as required
Vaccination against Covid 19 is strongly encouraged and may be required
|Personal Support Worker/Attendant Service Worker (PSW/ASW)
|$18.30/hr to start, plus $3.00/hr
Provide flexible, quailty service to adults with physical disabilities
Assist adults with permanent physical disabilities on a 24-hour basis with personal care, daily living, and home-making tasks
Communicate, plan, and maintain a professional, patient approach and positive working relationship with consumers and staff team, by listening to consumers or others directing tasks, and sharing responsibilities
Use good non-violent crisis intervention skills, innovative and creative thinking to engage consumers in a calm, quiet, and caring ability to redirect
PSW Certificate, or demonstrated personal care experience
CPR/First Aid, Non-Violent Crisis Intervention, and Back Care and Lifting training
Experience in assisting survivors of Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) is considered an asset
Proven understanding of the Consumer Bill of Rights, knowledge of attendant services role in the community, and attendant services eligbility criteria
Valid Ontario driver's license, daily access to a motor vehicle, and ability to assist in consumer home(s) or other Assisted Living sites/programs
Willing and able to work every weekend; willing and able to work outside consumer homes, periodically
Computer knowledge is an asset
Proficiency in both official languages, or any other language, is a definite asset
Demonstrated existing orientation to consumer attendant care needs and routines is a definite asset
Fit-to-Work medical report from physician"
|Community Support Worker (CSW)
|$18.12 to start, plus $3.00/hr
Provide daily service supports to adults with mental health disabilities, addictions, and/or housing issues, including but not limited to budgeting, medication support, issue resolution, community and other service and support referrals, and coach, prompt and cue general daily living tasks
Provide safe work environment, ensure space and equipment is clean and in good working order, and follow all Health and Safety standards and guidelines
Assist clients to determine service pathway based on client goals and objectives, and building strategies into Individual Service Plans
Assist and liaise with community partners to build relationships and client opportunities
Communicate, plan, and de-escalate sensitive situations in a positive manner, with each client and their support cluster
Participate in Mental Health service strategies, and facilitate client access to them
Facilitate activities, and act as a resource to clients
Maintain clear communications with Program Manager, employees, and clients
Run the program in an efficient and timely manner with communication/facilitation of security resources
May also be required to provide attendant care services
Post-Secondary education in Social Services
Valid and current CPR/First Aid Certification, Annual Back Care Training, Non-Violent Crisis Intervention, Mental Health First Aid, and Brain Basics Certification
Experience working with clients in Mental Health and Addictions
Experience working in Housing with Supports or the Homeless Shelter system
Specialized training in Community Support for clients who are street involved
Willing and able to take NOLOXONE intervention training
Able to push, pull, carry and lift upto 50lbs.
Able to kneel, crouch, reach, twist, bend, stoop, sit, and walk
Training or experience in personal care and assistance with daily living tasks is an asset
Security training is an asset
Willing and able to work every weekend
Demonstrated existing orientation to client needs and routines is a definite asset
Written and oral efficiency in both official languages, or any other language, is an asset
Fit-to-Work medical report from physician
Core competency test adminstred by organization